The Premier League’s latest announcement confirms which games have been moved for TV between December and the start of February.
The traditionally busy festive fixture schedule sees no fewer than five amends to the original calendar.
We begin the month at home to Chelsea on Saturday 3 December, but this will now kick off at the earlier time of 12.30pm.
A trip to the reigning champions follows. The original date of Saturday 10 December remains but Leicester v City is the day’s late kick off, at 5.30pm.
The last game before Christmas sees Arsenal visit the Etihad and brings the first change in the calendar. We now play the Gunners on Sunday 18 December, kick off 4pm.
A stalwart of English football, our Boxing Day clash away at Hull City will get the TV treatment and consequently will now get underway at 5.15pm.
We journey down the well-worn East Lancs Road on New Year’s Eve to take on Liverpool in the final game of 2016, with kick off now set for 5.30pm.
The next fixture change affects another trip to Merseyside and sees a new date. Everton v City will be the early kick-off (1.30pm) on Sunday 15 January.
Mauricio Pochettino’s Spurs travel north on Saturday 21 January, which is now scheduled for the day’s late kick off at 5.30pm.
The final change in this batch of games has pushed back our first journey to West Ham’s new home at the London Stadium by a day. We’ll now tackle the Hammers on Wednesday 1 February, with kick off time remaining at 7.45pm.
So, no shortage of amends to make to your calendar. See the full confirmation of fixture changes below…
- City v Chelsea – Saturday 3 December 12.30pm (Sky)
- Leicester v City – Saturday 10 December 5.30pm (BT)
- City v Arsenal – Sunday 18 December 4pm (Sky)
- Hull v City – Monday 26 December 5.15pm (Sky)
- Liverpool v City – Saturday 31 December 5.30pm (BT)
- Everton v City – Sunday 15 January 1.30pm (Sky)
- City v Spurs – Saturday 21 January 5.30pm (BT)
- West Ham v City - Wednesday 1 February 7.45pm (BT)